Are you Dr. Dougherty?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 63 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office13303 Tesson Ferry Rd
Saint Louis, MO 63128Phone(314) 842-5239Fax(314) 842-3835
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Matthew Dougherty, MD is a board certified pediatrician in Saint Louis, Missouri. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Missouri and California. He is affiliated with Mercy Hospital South, Missouri Baptist Medical Center, and Mercy Hospital St. Louis.
Education & Training
- Stanford Health CareResidency, Pediatrics, 2003 - 2007
- Johns Hopkins University School of MedicineClass of 2003
Certifications & Licensure
- MO State Medical License 2007 - 2022
- CA State Medical License 2004 - Present
- American Board of Pediatrics Pediatrics
Publications & Presentations
- Low Carotid Stump Pressure as a Predictor for Ischemic Symptoms and as a Marker for Compromised Cerebral Reserve in Octogenarians Undergoing Carotid EndarterectomyShinichi Fukuhara, Sam C Tyagi, Keith D Calligaro, Danielle M Pineda, Matthew J Dougherty, Hong Zheng> ;Journal of Vascular Surgery. 2018 Feb 28