Dr. Geller is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office300 2nd Ave
Long Branch, NJ 07740Phone(732) 923-5000
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- New York Medical College - Metropolitan Hospital CenterResidency, Psychiatry, 1997 - 2001
- First Tashkent State Medical InstituteClass of 1972
Certifications & Licensure
- NJ State Medical License 2001 - 2023
- NY State Medical License 2000 - 2022
Publications & Presentations
- 54 citationsTranslocation renal cell carcinomas in adults: a single-institution experience.Minghao Zhong, Patricia De Angelo, Lisa Osborne, Alberto Paniz-Mondolfi, Matthew Geller, Youfeng Yang, W. Marston Linehan, Maria J. Merino, Carlos Cordon-Cardo, Dongmi...> ;The American Journal of Surgical Pathology. 2012 May 1
- Monmouth Medical Center, Long Branch CampusLong Branch, New Jersey
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: