Dr. Memon is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office300 2nd Ave
Long Branch, NJ 07740Phone(732) 923-6999Fax(732) 923-6778
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- New York Medical CollegeResidency, Psychiatry, 1999 - 2003
- Peoples University of Medical and Health Sciences- NawabshahClass of 1984
Certifications & Licensure
- CT State Medical License 2003 - 2003
- NY State Medical License 2003 - 2012
- NJ State Medical License 2003 - 2023
- VA State Medical License 2002 - 2004
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Psychiatry
Publications & Presentations
- 8 citationsAssessment of infant feeding practices at a tertiary care hospital.Shazia Memon, Salma Shaikh, Tasneem Kousar, Yasmeen Memon, Rubina> ;Journal of Pakistan Medical Association. 2010 Dec 1
- 13 citationsRisk factors of birth asphyxia.Rehana Majeed, Yasmeen Memon, Farrukh Majeed, Naheed Parveen Shaikh, Uzma D M Rajar> ;Journal of Ayub Medical College Abbottabad. 2007 Jul 1
- Monmouth Medical Center, Long Branch CampusLong Branch, New Jersey
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: