Dr. Hahn is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2725 S 144th St Ste 205
Omaha, NE 68144Phone+1 402-637-0800Fax+1 402-637-0808
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Pennsylvania Health SystemFellowship, Sports Medicine (Physical Medicine And Rehabilitation), 2014 - 2015
- University of Kansas School of MedicineResidency, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, 2011 - 2014
- University of Nebraska Medical Center College of MedicineInternship, Internal Medicine, 2010 - 2011
- University of Nebraska College of MedicineClass of 2010
Certifications & Licensure
- IA State Medical License 2015 - 2024
- NE State Medical License 2015 - 2024
- PA State Medical License 2014 - 2016
- MO State Medical License 2012 - 2015
- KS State Medical License Active through 2014
- American Board of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
- OrthoNebraska HospitalOmaha, Nebraska
- Nebraska Methodist HospitalOmaha, Nebraska
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: