Dr. Hill is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1221 Pleasant St
Des Moines, IA 50309Phone+1 515-282-2921Fax+1 515-282-1035
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Iowa Hospitals and ClinicsFellowship, Hematology and Medical Oncology, 2003 - 2006
- University of Iowa (Des Moines)Residency, Internal Medicine, 2000 - 2003
- Des Moines University College of Osteopathic MedicineClass of 2000
Certifications & Licensure
- NC State License 2022 - 2023
- IA State License 2000 - 2024
- American Board of Internal Medicine Medical Oncology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Allscripts Enterprise EHR, Allscripts, 2012-2013
Publications & Presentations
- 1 citationsRandomized Controlled Phase II Evaluation of Two Dose Levels of Bupropion Versus Placebo for Sexual Desire in Female Cancer Survivors: NRG-CC004.Debra L Barton, Stephanie L Pugh, Patricia A Ganz, Steven C Plaxe, Bridget F Koontz, Jeanne Carter, Natalya Greyz-Yusupov, Seth J Page, Kendrith M Rowland Jr, Ernie P ...> ;Journal of clinical oncology : official journal of the American Society of Clinical Oncology. 2022 Feb 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: