Dr. King is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office8401 Highway 111
Byrdstown, TN 38549Phone(931) 864-3187Fax(931) 864-7102
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University Hospital - University of Cincinnati College of MedicineResidency, Internal Medicine/Pediatrics, 1996 - 2000
- University of Tennessee College of MedicineClass of 1996
Certifications & Licensure
- TN State Medical License 2004 - 2022
- KY State Medical License 2000 - 2013
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Pediatrics Pediatrics
Publications & Presentations
- 60 citationsSnx3 regulates recycling of the transferrin receptor and iron assimilationCaiyong Chen, Daniel Garcia-Santos, Yuichi Ishikawa, Alexandra Seguin, Liangtao Li, Katherine H. Fegan, Gordon J. Hildick-Smith, Darshan Anil Shah, Jeffrey D. Cooney, ...> ;Cell Metabolism. 2013 Mar 5
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: