Overview of Dr. Pigott
Dr. Matthew Pigott is an orthopedic surgeon in Columbus, OH and is affiliated with multiple hospitals in the area, including Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center and Ohio Valley Surgical Hospital. He received his medical degree from University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine and has been in practice 4 years. He specializes in hip & knee reconstructive surgery and is experienced in hip surgery, knee surgery, revision hip surgery, and revision knee surgery.
Office543 Taylor Avenue
Columbus, OH 43203
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Scripps Clinic/Scripps Green HospitalFellowship, Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedics, 2018 - 2019
- University of Michigan Health SystemResidency, Orthopaedic Surgery, 2013 - 2018
- University of Pittsburgh School of MedicineClass of 2013
Certifications & Licensure
- OH State Medical License 2019 - 2024
- CA State Medical License 2018 - 2020
- MI State Medical License 2013 - 2018
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery Orthopaedic Surgery
Publications & Presentations
- Medial Ankle Instability: Review of Anatomy, Evaluation, and Treatment.Rohan Gopinath, Matthew Pigott, Benjamin Lindsey, Fred T Finney, James R Holmes, David M Walton, Paul G Talusan> ;Foot & ankle specialist. 2022 Dec 1
- Socioeconomic factors affecting outcomes in total knee and hip arthroplasty: a systematic review on healthcare disparities.Paul M Alvarez, John F McKeon, Andrew I Spitzer, Chad A Krueger, Matthew Pigott, Mengnai Li, Sravya P Vajapey> ;Arthroplasty (London, England). 2022 Oct 3
- Race, Utilization, and Outcomes in Total Hip and Knee Arthroplasty: A Systematic Review on Health-Care Disparities.Paul M Alvarez, John F McKeon, Andrew I Spitzer, Chad A Krueger, Matthew Pigott, Mengnai Li, Sravya P Vajapey> ;JBJS reviews. 2022 Mar 1
- Join now to see all
- Ohio State Medical AssociationMember
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: