Dr. Steiner is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office16001 Ventura Blvd
Encino, CA 91436Phone+1 855-855-0525Fax+1 855-329-0525
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of California (Irvine)Residency, Psychiatry, 2003 - 2007
- Rutgers Robert Wood Johnson Medical SchoolClass of 2003
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 2005 - 2025
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Psychiatry
Publications & Presentations
- Performance of Sino-implant (II) in routine service delivery in Madagascar.Feldblum PJ, Hanitriniaina O, Lendvay A, Hopkins K, Wheeless A, Chen M, Steiner MJ> ;Contraception. 2013-07-01
- Measuring True Contraceptive EfficacyMatthew Steiner, MD> ;Contraception.
- 9 citationsComplicated hypertension related to the abuse of ephedrine and caffeine alkaloids.Jeffrey A. Berman, Arathi Setty, Matthew J. Steiner, Kenneth R. Kaufman, Christine Skotzko> ;Journal of Addictive Diseases. 2006 Jan 1
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: