Dr. Zinno is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office8750 Transit Rd
East Amherst, NY 14051Phone(716) 250-9999Fax(716) 250-6555
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University at Buffalo School of MedicineFellowship, Orthopaedic Sports Medicine, 2011 - 2012
- Garden City HospitalResidency, Orthopaedic Surgery, 2006 - 2011
- Des Moines University College of Osteopathic MedicineClass of 2006
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State License 2011 - 2023
- MI State License 2006 - 2011
- AOA Board of Orthopedic Surgery Orthopedic Surgery
- AOA Board of Orthopedic Surgery Orthopedic Sports Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 28 citationsVariability of trabecular microstructure is age-, gender-, race- and anatomic site-dependent and affects stiffness and stress distribution properties of human vertebra...Yener N. Yeni, Matthew J. Zinno, Janardhan Yerramshetty, Roger Zauel, David P. Fyhrie> ;Bone. 2011 Oct 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: