Dr. Barr is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office325 Central Ave
Frazer, PA 19355Phone+1 610-644-6755Fax+1 610-647-2063
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Main Line Health System/Lankenau Medical CenterFellowship, Gastroenterology, 2011 - 2014
- Main Line Health System/Lankenau Medical CenterResidency, Internal Medicine, 2007 - 2010
- Philadelphia College of Osteopathic MedicineClass of 2007
Certifications & Licensure
- PA State License 2007 - 2024
- American Board of Internal Medicine Gastroenterology
Publications & Presentations
- 3 citationsDrug delivery of zinc to Barrett's metaplasia by oral administration to Barrett's esophagus patients.Mary Carmen Valenzano, Joanna M. Mercado, Xuexuan Wang, E Peter Zurbach, Jonathan M. Raines, Erin McDonnell, Melissa Morgan, Christopher P. Farrell, David S. Rudolph, ...> ;Therapeutic Delivery. 2014 Mar 4
- 33 citationsTumor Necrosis Factor Blockade for Treatment of Inflammatory Bowel Disease: Efficacy and SafetyBenjamin Ngo, Christopher P. Farrell, Maura Barr, Kevin Wolov, Robert Bailey, James M. Mullin, James J. Thornton> ;Current Molecular Pharmacology. 2010 Oct 31
- Bryn Mawr HospitalBryn Mawr, Pennsylvania
- Paoli HospitalPaoli, Pennsylvania
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: