Are you Dr. Soderberg?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 31 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office750 E Adams St
Syracuse, NY 13210Phone+1 315-464-3165
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Maureen (Glynn) Soderberg, MD is a psychiatrist in Syracuse, New York. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in New York. She is affiliated with Syracuse Veterans Affairs Medical Center.
Education & Training
- SUNY Upstate Medical UniversityResidency, Psychiatry, 2000 - 2005
- SUNY Upstate Medical UniversityClass of 2000
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 2001 - 2016
Publications & Presentations
- 16 citationsA controlled trial of psychodynamic psychotherapy for co-occurring borderline personality disorder and alcohol use disorder: six-month outcome.Robert J. Gregory, Anna L. Remen, Maureen Soderberg, Robert Ploutz-Snyder> ;Journal of the American Psychoanalytic Association. 2009 Feb 1
- 62 citationsA controlled trial of psychodynamic psychotherapy for co-occurring borderline personality disorder and alcohol use disorder.Robert J. Gregory, Susan Chlebowski, David Kang, Anna L. Remen, Maureen Soderberg, Jason Stepkovitch, Subhdeep Virk> ;Psychotherapy. 2008 Mar 1
- 58 citationsCybersuicide: review of the role of the internet on suicide.Adekola O. Alao, Maureen Soderberg, Elyssa L. Pohl, Abosede Lola Alao> ;Cyberpsychology, Behavior, and Social Networking. 2006 Aug 10
- Join now to see all
- Syracuse Veterans Affairs Medical CenterSyracuse, New York