Are you Dr. Heard?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 63 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office3848 Fau Blvd
Boca Raton, FL 33431Phone(561) 362-9191Fax(561) 394-5674
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Maurice Heard III, MD is a board certified nuclear medicine physician in Boca Raton, Florida. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Florida, Michigan, and South Carolina.
Education & Training
- University of Michigan Hospitals and Health CentersResidency, Nuclear Medicine, 1999 - 2000
- Duke University HospitalFellowship, Cardiovascular Disease, 1987 - 1990
- Johns Hopkins UniversityResidency, Internal Medicine, 1984 - 1987
- University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill School of MedicineClass of 1984
Certifications & Licensure
- FL State Medical License 1999 - 2022
- MI State Medical License 1999 - 2000
- SC State Medical License 1994 - 2023
- AL State Medical License 1991 - 1994
- NC State Medical License 1987 - 2020
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Cardiovascular Disease
- American Board of Nuclear Medicine Nuclear Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACC) American College of Cardiology
Publications & Presentations
- 40 citationsA randomized trial of intravenous heparin in conjunction with anistreplase (anisoylated plasminogen streptokinase activator complex) in acute myocardial infarction: Th...Christopher M. O'Connor, Roderick B. Meese, Robert M. Carney, Jack E. Smith, Eric H. Conn, John M. Burks, Carl W. Hartman, Steve Roark, Neal Shadoff, Maurice Heard, Br...> ;Journal of the American College of Cardiology. 1994 Jan 1