Dr. Corbetta is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office4921 Parkview Pl
Saint Louis, MO 63110Phone(314) 362-4503Fax(314) 362-4566
- Is this information wrong?
- I am a cognitive neurologist interested in the organization of the brain and cognitive (dys)functions in healthy subjects and neurological patients.
Education & Training
- Washington University - Barnes-Jewish HospitalResidency, Neurology, 1993 - 1996
- Washington University - Barnes-Jewish HospitalInternship, Internal Medicine, 1992 - 1993
- University of Pavia Faculty of MedicineClass of 1985
Certifications & Licensure
- MO State Medical License 1993 - 2019
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- America's Top Doctors Castle Connolly, 2013-2015
Publications & Presentations
- Visual exploration dynamics are low-dimensional and driven by intrinsic factors.Andrea Zangrossi, Giorgia Cona, Miriam Celli, Marco Zorzi, Maurizio Corbetta> ;Communications biology. 2021 Sep 17
- Stroke-related alterations in inter-areal communication.Michele Allegra, Chiara Favaretto, Nicholas V. Metcalf, Maurizio Corbetta, Andrea Brovelli> ;NeuroImage: Clinical. 2021 Sep 11
- Common and unique structural plasticity after left and right hemisphere strokeYijun Chen, Yaya Jiang, Xiangyu Kong, Chenxi Zhao, Suyu Zhong, Liyuan Yang, Tao Feng, Shaoling Peng, Yanchao Bi, Maurizio Corbetta, Gaolang Gong> ;Journal of Cerebral Blood Flow and Metabolism. 2021 Aug 20
- Join now to see all
- Task and Regions Specific Top-down Modulation of Alpha Rhythms in Parietal CortexMaurizio Corbetta, MD, Cerebral Cortex
- Data Quality Influences Observed Links Between Functional Connectivity and BehaviorMaurizio Corbetta, Marcus Raichle, Cerebral Cortex
- Connor Named Head of Occupational Therapy ProgramApril 2nd, 2019
- Measuring Damage to Brain Networks May Aid Stroke Treatment, Predict RecoveryJuly 11th, 2016
- Brain, the Benefits of RestJuly 2nd, 2021
- Barnes-Jewish HospitalSaint Louis, Missouri
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: