Are you Dr. Guffey?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 21 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office503 E Highland Ave
Chelan, WA 98816Phone(509) 682-2511Fax(509) 682-2515
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Megan Guffey, MD is a board certified family physician in Chelan, Washington. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in Washington, Kansas, and Arizona. She is affiliated with Lake Chelan Community Hospital and Clinics and is an Assistant Professor at University of Arizona College of Medicine.
Education & Training
- University of Arizona College of Medicine-TucsonResidency, Family Medicine, 2009 - 2012
- Ben Gurion University of the NegevClass of 2007
Certifications & Licensure
- KS State Medical License 2019 - 2020
- WA State Medical License 2013 - 2022
- AZ State Medical License 2012 - 2014
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
- 2016 NCCL Delegates Elect New LeadersMay 7th, 2016
- Delegates Address Diversity in AAFP Leadership, Resident RetentionMay 2nd, 2017
- FPs Hammer Out Practice-Related Measures for AAFP to Take UpMay 1st, 2019
- Lake Chelan Community Hospital and ClinicsChelan, Washington