Dr. Qureshi is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1000 N Front St
Wormleysburg, PA 17043Phone(717) 731-0101Fax(717) 441-0592
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Mehreen Qureshi is a cardiologist in Wormleysburg, PA and is affiliated with multiple hospitals in the area, including UPMC Carlisle and UPMC Pinnacle Harrisburg. She received her medical degree from Allama Iqbal Medical College and has been in practice 19 years. She specializes in echocardiography, nuclear cardiology, and preventive cardiology.
Education & Training
- New York Presbyterian HospitalFellowship, Advanced Cardiac Imaging, 2008 - 2009
- University of Texas Medical Branch HospitalsFellowship, Cardiovascular Disease, 2005 - 2008
- Greater Baltimore Medical CenterResidency, Internal Medicine, 2002 - 2005
- Allama Iqbal Medical CollegeClass of 1998
Certifications & Licensure
- PA State Medical License 2012 - 2022
- NY State Medical License 2008 - 2014
- MD State Medical License 2007 - 2009
- American Board of Internal Medicine Cardiovascular Disease
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification MEDENT EMR/EHR, Community Computer Service, Inc., 2012
- Fellow (FACC) American College of Cardiology
Publications & Presentations
- 74 citationsComparison of Image Quality, Myocardial Perfusion, and Left Ventricular Function Between Standard Imaging and Single-Injection Ultra-Low-Dose Imaging Using a High-Effi...Andrew J. Einstein, Ron Blankstein, Howard Andrews, Mathews B. Fish, Richard Padgett, Sean W. Hayes, John D. Friedman, Mehreen Qureshi, Harivony Rakotoarivelo, Piotr J...> ;The Journal of Nuclear Medicine. 2014 Sep 1
- 15 citationsComparison of radiation dose and image quality of triple-rule-out computed tomography angiography between conventional helical scanning and a strategy incorporating se...Eric D. Manheimer, M. Robert Peters, Steven D. Wolff, Mehreen Qureshi, Prashanth Atluri, Gregory D.N. Pearson, Andrew J. Einstein> ;American Journal of Cardiology. 2011 Apr 1
- 2 citationsSmall cell carcinoma of the lung: an incidental finding on routine cardiac imaging.Mehreen A. Qureshi, Lynne L. Johnson, Rebecca T. Hahn, Sabahat Bokhari> ;European Journal of Echocardiography. 2010 Jan 1
- Join now to see all
- What Is Coronary Calcium Scoring?December 18th, 2021
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: