Melissa Bowker-Kinley, MD
- 123 Andover Rd
Westbrook, ME 04092
Phone: (207) 761-2200
Dr. Bowker-Kinley's Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Psychiatry: Child & Adolescent
Dr. Bowker-Kinley's Education & Medical Training
- Maine Medical CenterFellowship, Child and Adolescent Psychiatry
- New York Presbyterian HospitalResidency, Psychiatry
- Indiana University School of MedicineMedical School
Dr. Bowker-Kinley's Certifications & Licensure
- ME State Medical LicenseCurrent
- American Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyPsychiatry
- American Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyChild & Adolescent Psychiatry
Dr. Bowker-Kinley's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- Regulation of pyruvate dehydrogenase kinase expression by peroxisome proliferator-activated receptor-alpha ligands, glucocorticoids, and insulin. Huang, B., Wu, P., Bowker-Kinley, M.M., Harris, R.A.; Diabetes. 2002 Feb.
- Mechanism responsible for inactivation of skeletal muscle pyruvate dehydrogenase complex in starvation and diabetes. Wu, P., Inskeep, K., Bowker-Kinley, M. M., Popov, K. M., Harris, R. A.; Diabetes. 1999 Aug.
- Structure of pyruvate dehydrogenase kinase. Novel folding pattern for a serine protein kinase. Steussy, C. N., Popov, K. M., Bowker-Kinley, M. M., Sloan, R. B., Harris, R. A., Hamilton, J. A.; J Biol Chem. 2001 Oct 5.
Register to See Citations and 3 More...
- Dr. Melissa Bowker-Kinley, Dr. Melissa Bowker-Kinley, MD, Dr. M Bowker-Kinley, Dr. Melissa M Bowker-Kinley
- 14 Colleague Invites!
- Is this you? If so, register to see 14 messages.
Physicians, view Dr. Bowker-Kinley's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (Psychiatry, ME)
- Kevin Kavookjian, MD
- Brendan Kirby, MD
- Mark Gould, MD
- David Ray, MD
- Brigitte Hristea, MD
- David Bourne, MD
- Lesley Bradford, MD
- Karen Olson, MD
- Charles Stewart, MD
- Gail Clinton, MD