Dr. Delario is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2120 N Mays St
Round Rock, TX 78664Phone+1 877-800-5722
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Baylor College of MedicineFellowship, Pediatric Hematology/Oncology, 2008 - 2011
- University of Texas Health Science Center San Antonio Joe and Teresa Lozano Long School of MedicineResidency, Pediatrics, 2004 - 2007
- University of Texas Health Science Center San Antonio Joe and Teresa Lozano Long School of MedicineClass of 2004
Certifications & Licensure
- TX State Medical License 2007 - 2023
- American Board of Pediatrics Pediatrics
Publications & Presentations
- Neonatal Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia.Rachel Oliver, Andrew L Juergens 2nd, Derek Hatch, Dominic Lucia, Melissa DeLario> ;Pediatric emergency care. 2020 Feb 1
- 24 citationsClinical, histopathologic, and genetic features of pediatric primary myelofibrosis—An entity different from adults†Melissa R. DeLario, Andrea M. Sheehan, Ramona Ataya, Alison A. Bertuch, Carlos Vega, C. Renee Webb, Dolores Lopez-Terrada, Lakshmi Venkateswaran> ;American Journal of Hematology. 2012 May 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: