Dr. Rosin is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1451 Irvine Blvd
Tustin, CA 92780Phone(714) 838-8878Fax(714) 838-8988
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Childrens Hospital of Orange CountyResidency, Pediatrics, 2000 - 2003
- Pennsylvania State University College of MedicineClass of 2000
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 2002 - 2023
- American Board of Pediatrics Pediatrics
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Physician Practice Connections Recognition Program National Committee for Quality Assurance, 2009-2012
- Patient-Centered Medical Home Recognition Program National Committee for Quality Assurance, 2009-2012
Publications & Presentations
- 14 citationsMultifocal Castleman disease in pediatrics: case report.Mariana Baserga, Melissa Rosin, Michael Schoen, Guy Young> ;Journal of Pediatric Hematology Oncology. 2005 Dec 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: