Dr. Young is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office35 Park Street
New Haven, CT 06510Phone(203) 200-2100Fax(203) 785-4622
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Yale-New Haven HospitalResidency, Radiation Oncology, 2011 - 2015
- Yale-New Haven HospitalInternship, Internal Medicine, 2010 - 2011
- University of Texas Southwestern Medical SchoolClass of 2010
Certifications & Licensure
- CT State Medical License 2015 - 2021
- American Board of Radiology Radiation Oncology
Publications & Presentations
- 3 citationsAssociation between prolonged metastatic free interval and recurrent metastatic breast cancer survival: findings from the SEER database.Enoch Chang, Sarah S. Mougalian, Kerin B. Adelson, Melissa R. Young, James B. Yu> ;Breast Cancer Research and Treatment. 2019 Jan 1
- 4 citationsMaternal anaemia and risk of mortality: a call for action.Melissa F Young> ;The Lancet Global Health. 2018 May 1
- 10 citationsWho benefits from chemoradiation in stage III–IVA endometrial cancer? An analysis of the National Cancer Data BaseNataniel H. Lester-Coll, Henry S. Park, Charles E. Rutter, Christopher D. Corso, Melissa R. Young, Elena Ratner, Babak Litkouhi, Roy H. Decker, James B. Yu, Shari Damast> ;Gynecologic Oncology. 2016 Jul 1
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: