Dr. Young is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office35 Park Street
New Haven, CT 06510Phone+1 203-200-2100Fax+1 203-785-4622
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Yale-New Haven Medical CenterResidency, Radiation Oncology, 2011 - 2015
- Yale-New Haven Medical CenterInternship, Internal Medicine, 2010 - 2011
- University of Texas Southwestern Medical SchoolClass of 2010
Certifications & Licensure
- CT State Medical License 2015 - 2022
- American Board of Radiology Radiation Oncology
Publications & Presentations
- Prognostic impact of mismatch repair deficiency in high- and low-intermediate-risk, early-stage endometrial cancer following vaginal brachytherapy.Jessie Y. Li, Henry Park, Gloria S. Huang, Melissa R. Young, Elena Ratner, Alessandro D. Santin, Shari Damast> ;Gynecologic Oncology. 2021 Oct 1
- Bullous pemphigoid exacerbated by radiation therapy: An atypical presentationRachel Choi, Shawn E. Cowper, Melissa Rasar Young, Jonathan S. Leventhal> ;Advances in radiation oncology. 2021 Sep 1
- 2 citationsRevisiting the Radiation Therapy Oncology Group 1221 Hypothesis: Treatment for Stage III/IV HPV-Negative Oropharyngeal Cancer.Daniel I. Jacobs, Sina J. Torabi, Henry S. Park, Rahmatullah Rahmati, Melissa R. Young, Saral Mehra, Benjamin L. Judson> ;Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery. 2021 Jun 1
- Join now to see all
- Yale New Haven Health Check: Advances in Radiation Therapy for CancerJuly 17th, 2022
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: