Dr. Damast is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office35 Park St
Yale School Of Medicine - Dept Ther Radiology
New Haven, CT 06519Phone(203) 200-2635
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer CenterResidency, Radiation Oncology, 2007 - 2011
- Mount Sinai Beth IsraelInternship, Internal Medicine, 2006 - 2007
- Cornell University Medical CollegeClass of 2006
Certifications & Licensure
- CT State Medical License 2011 - 2022
- NY State Medical License 2007 - 2011
- American Board of Radiology Radiation Oncology
Publications & Presentations
- Reports From Four International Clinical Trials for Cancers of the Cervix, Uterus and Vulva, and a New Guideline for Cervical Cancer.Shari Damast, Emma C. Fields, Elizabeth Kidd, Matthew M. Harkenrider, Supriya Chopra, Junzo Chino> ;International Journal of Radiation Oncology Biology Physics. 2021 Oct 1
- NCCN Guidelines® Insights: Uterine Neoplasms, Version 3.2021.Nadeem R. Abu-Rustum, Catheryn M. Yashar, Kristin A. Bradley, Susana M. Campos, Junzo Chino, Hye Sook Chon, Christina Chu, David E. Cohn, Marta A. Crispens, Shari Dama...> ;Journal of The National Comprehensive Cancer Network. 2021 Aug 1
- Radiation Recall Dermatitis After Capecitabine in a Patient With Triple Negative Breast Cancer.James Laird, Jonathan Leventhal, Jane Kanowitz, Shari Damast> ;Practical radiation oncology. 2021 Jun 23
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: