Dr. Stupey is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office107 S Divison St
Spokane, WA 99202Phone(509) 838-4651Fax(509) 363-2762
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Texas Health Science Center San Antonio Joe and Teresa Lozano Long School of MedicineResidency, Psychiatry, 1993 - 1997
- Oregon Health and Science University School of MedicineClass of 1993
Certifications & Licensure
- OR State Medical License 2015 - 2023
- MT State Medical License 2006 - 2011
- WA State Medical License 1998 - 2022
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Psychiatry
- Genomics Used to Improve DEpression Decisions Start of enrollment: 2014 Apr 01
Publications & Presentations
- 43 citationsRecurrent Cardiac Events in Survivors of Ventricular Fibrillation or Tachycardia: Implications for Driving RestrictionsGreg C. Larsen, Melody R. Stupey, Charles G. Walance, Karen Griffith, Joel E. Cutler, Jack Kron, John H. McAnulty> ;JAMA. 1994 May 4
- Oregon State HospitalSalem, Oregon
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: