Dr. Layton is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office101 W 8th Ave
Spokane, WA 99204Phone(509) 474-3131Fax(509) 474-4270
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Washington School of MedicineResidency, Psychiatry, 1993 - 1997
- University of Kansas School of MedicineClass of 1990
Certifications & Licensure
- WA State Medical License 1993 - 2023
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Psychiatry
Publications & Presentations
- 1 citationsSleep Deprivation and Sleep-Onset Insomnia are Associated with Blunted Physiological Reactivity to Stressors.Devon A Hansen, Brieann C. Satterfield, Matthew E. Layton, Hans P. A. Van Dongen> ;Military Medicine. 2021 Jan 25
- 3 citationsAssessing Transporter-Mediated Natural Product-Drug Interactions Via In vitro-In Vivo Extrapolation: Clinical Evaluation With a Probe CocktailJames Nguyen, Dan-Dan Tian, Rakshit S. Tanna, Deena L. Hadi, Sumit Bansal, Justina C. Calamia, Christopher M. Arian, Laura M. Shireman, Bálint Molnár, Miklós Horváth, ...> ;Clinical Pharmacology & Therapeutics. 2021 May 1
- 2 citationsRobustness of inter-individual differences in slow wave sleep for daytime sleep periods after total sleep deprivation with or without caffeine administration: potentia...Julie A Erwin, Lillian Skeiky, Brieann C. Satterfield, Gemma M. Paech, Matthew E. Layton, Hans P. A. Van Dongen, Devon A Hansen> ;Chronobiology International. 2020 Sep 21
- Join now to see all
- Night Shift Schedule Alters Endogenous Regulation of Circulating CytokinesMarch 28th, 2021
- Providence Sacred Heart Medical Center & Children's HospitalSpokane, Washington
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: