Dr. Peterson is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office101 W 8th Ave
Spokane, WA 99204Phone(509) 474-3131Fax(509) 474-4270
- Is this information wrong?
- After about 20 years combined in training and busy general surgery practice I retrained in psychiatry in 2003. Now about to go semi retired working in rural clinics and a community health clinic as consultant.
Education & Training
- University of Wisconsin Hospitals and ClinicsResidency, Psychiatry, 2003 - 2006
- Marshall University School of MedicineResidency, Surgery, 1984 - 1986
- University of New Mexico School of MedicineResidency, Surgery, 1982 - 1984
- Saint Joseph Hospital, IncInternship, Transitional Year, 1979 - 1980
- University of Colorado School of MedicineClass of 1979
Certifications & Licensure
- OR State Medical License 2006 - Present
- WI State Medical License 2003 - 2015
- ID State Medical License 1989 - Present
- WA State Medical License 1988 - 2021
- WV State Medical License 1984 - 1987
- NM State Medical License 1981 - 1988
- Providence Sacred Heart Medical Center & Children's HospitalSpokane, Washington
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: