Dr. McInnis is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office4250 Plymouth Road
Ann Arbor, MI 48109Phone(734) 764-6443
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of IcelandClass of 1983
Certifications & Licensure
- ME State Medical License 2020 - 2021
- MI State Medical License 2004 - 2023
- MD State Medical License 1993 - 2005
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification EpicCare Ambulatory EMR, Epic Systems Corporation, 2013-2014
- Impact of GeneSight Psychotropic on Response to Psychotropic Treatment in Outpatients Suffering From a Major Depressive Disorder (MDD) and Having Had an Inadequate Response to at Least One Psychotropic Medication Included in GeneSight Psychotropic Start of enrollment: 2014 Apr 01Martin, A.,Anand, A.,Sambunaris, A.,Rothschild, A.,Rittberg, B.,D'Souza, B.,Dunlop, B.,Conway, C.,DeBattista, C.,Nelson, E.,Coskinas, E.,Miller, J.,Greden, J.,Tran, J.,Peyton, M.L.,McInnis, M.,Thase, M.,H...
- Pharmacogenomics of Mood Stabilizer Response in Bipolar Disorder (PGBD) Start of enrollment: 2011 Jan 01Kelsoe, J.R., DeModena, A., Leckband, S.G., Gershon, E., Nurnberger, J., Coryell, W., Zandi, P., McInnis, M., Calabrese, J., Berrettini, W., Alda, M., Oedegaard, K.J.
Publications & Presentations
- Aberrant activation of the mentalizing brain system during eye gaze discrimination in bipolar disorder.Ivy F. Tso, Cynthia Z. Burton, Carly A. Lasagna, Saige Rutherford, Beier Yao, Scott Peltier, Timothy D. Johnson, Melvin G. McInnis, Stephan F. Taylor> ;Psychiatry Research-neuroimaging. 2021 Sep 30
- Late chronotype predicts more depressive symptoms in bipolar disorder over a 5 year follow-up period.Parisa Vidafar, Anastasia K. Yocum, Peisong Han, Melvin G. McInnis, Helen J Burgess> ;International Journal of Bipolar Disorders. 2021 Sep 1
- Response and remission rates during 24 weeks of mood-stabilizing treatment for bipolar depression depending on early non-response.Ole Köhler-Forsberg, Kirstine H. Sloth, Louisa G. Sylvia, Michael E. Thase, Joseph R. Calabrese, Mauricio Tohen, Charles L. Bowden, Melvin G. McInnis, James H. Kocsis,...> ;Psychiatry Research-neuroimaging. 2021 Aug 29
- Join now to see all
- Detecting Significant Genotype–Phenotype Association Rules in Bipolar Disorder: Market Research Meets Complex GeneticsJohn Kelsoe, Melvin McInnis, James Potash, William Lawson, John Rice, Evaristus Nwulia, William Byerley, Francis J McMahon, John Nurnberger, Wade Berrettini, Cinnamon ..., Springer Open
- Pretreatment and Early-Treatment Cortical Thickness Is Associated with SSRI Treatment Response in Major Depressive DisorderElizabeth A Bartlett, Jie Yang, Benji T Kurian, Madhukar Trivedi, Ramin V Parsey, Myrna Weissman, Maurizio Fava, Joseph M Trombello, Melvin McInnis, Nature
- Fueled by $10 Million in Gifts, U-M Precision Health and Bipolar Disorder Research Team Will Work to Improve CareSeptember 10th, 2019
- The Protocadherin 17 Gene Affects Cognition, Personality, Amygdala Structure and Function, Synapse Development and Risk of Major Mood DisordersFebruary 1st, 2018
- Auto Pioneer's Family Turns Tragedy into Discovery with $5 Million Commitment to Bipolar ResearchMay 1st, 2017
- Join now to see all
- Adolescents At High Risk For Familial Bipolar DisorderNational Institute Of Mental Health2008–2009
- FINE Mapping 8q24 In Familial Bipolar DisorderNational Institute Of Mental Health2005–2007
- Adolescents At High Risk For Familial Bipolar Disorder.National Institute Of Mental Health2005–2007
- A Collaborative Genomic Study Of Bipolar DisoderNational Institute Of Mental Health2004–2005
- Collaborative Genomic Study Of Bipolar DisorderNational Institute Of Mental Health2001
- Genetics Of Alzheimers Disease--Followup &Fine MappingNational Institute Of Mental Health1999–2001
- Candidate Genes With Trimeric Repeats In NeuropsychiatryNational Institute Of Mental Health1994–1998
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: