Are you Dr. Stern?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 35 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office24 Frank Lloyd Wright Dr
Ann Arbor, MI 48105Phone(734) 998-7400
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Ralph Stern, MD is a board certified medical geneticist in Ann Arbor, Michigan. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Michigan. He is an Assistant Professor at University of Michigan Medical School.
Education & Training
- University of WashingtonResidency, Internal Medicine, 1981 - 1983
- Boston University Medical CenterInternship, Internal Medicine, 1979 - 1980
- University of Miami School of MedicineClass of 1979
Certifications & Licensure
- MI State Medical License 1993 - 2021
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Medical Genetics and Genomics Clinical Genetics
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification EpicCare Ambulatory EMR, Epic Systems Corporation, 2012-2013
Publications & Presentations
- Locally Informed Simulation to Predict Hospital Capacity Needs During the COVID-19 Pandemic.Ralph H. Stern> ;Annals of Internal Medicine. 2020 Oct 20
- 1 citationsDo Risk-Enhancing Factors Enhance Risk Estimation?Ralph H. Stern, Robert D. Brook> ;Circulation-cardiovascular Quality and Outcomes. 2019 Nov 1
- 5 citationsA human MUTYH variant linking colonic polyposis to redox degradation of the [4Fe4S]2+ cluster.Kevin McDonnell, Joseph A. Chemler, Phillip L. Bartels, Elizabeth O’Brien, Monica L. Marvin, Janice Ortega, Ralph H. Stern, Leon Raskin, Guo Min Li, David H. Sherman, ...> ;Nature Chemistry. 2018 Jun 18
- Join now to see all