Dr. Marietta is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office121 Medical Center Dr
Brunswick, ME 04011Phone(207) 662-7060Fax(207) 662-7066
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Maine Medical CenterResidency, Surgery, 2006 - 2011
- University of Colorado School of MedicineClass of 2006
Certifications & Licensure
- ME State Medical License Active through 2023
Publications & Presentations
- 5 citationsVasopressin alone or with epinephrine may be superior to epinephrine in a clinically relevant porcine model of pulseless electrical activity cardiac arrest.Charles M. Little, Mia H. Marietta, Kathleen Peng, Kennon Heard, Miguel C. Fragoso, Fred A. Severyn, Vikhyat S. Bebarta, Norman A. Paradis> ;American Journal of Emergency Medicine. 2006 Nov 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: