Dr. Aziz is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office509 Madison Avenue
New York, NY 10022Phone(212) 906-9111Fax(212) 906-9100
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Michael Aziz is an internist in New York, NY and is affiliated with Lenox Hill Hospital. He received his medical degree from University of Alexandria Faculty of Medicine and has been in practice 28 years. He specializes in hiv/aids medicine, cardiology, and obesity and weight management (primary care).
Education & Training
- Zucker School of Medicine at Hofstra/NorthwellResidency, Internal Medicine, 1995 - 1998
- Zucker School of Medicine at Hofstra/NorthwellInternship, Transitional Year, 1994 - 1995
- University of Alexandria Faculty of MedicineClass of 1989
Certifications & Licensure
- FL State Medical License 2001 - 2023
- NJ State Medical License 1999 - 2023
- NY State Medical License 1998 - 2023
- Why You Should Ban This Food Ingredient from Your Diet Right AwayMay 17th, 2018
- Manuka Honey Is an Expensive Cure-AllMay 21st, 2015
- Hidden Reasons Why You Feel Cold All the TimeFebruary 27th, 2019
- Lenox Hill HospitalNew York, New York
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: