Are you Dr. Bennett?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 4 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office75 Francis St
Dept. Of Pathology, Brigham And Women's Hospital
Boston, MA 02115Phone(617) 732-7510
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Michael Bennett, MD is a board certified pathologist in Boston, Massachusetts. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Michigan.
Education & Training
- Brigham and Womens HospitalResidency, Pathology-Anatomic and Clinical, 2002 - 2005
Certifications & Licensure
- MI State Medical License 1976 - 2018
- American Board of Pathology Anatomic Pathology
Publications & Presentations
- Microcystic/reticular schwannoma: a distinct variant with predilection for visceral locations.Liegl, B., Bennett, M.W., Fletcher, C.M.> ;Am J Surg Pathol. 2008 Jul
- Ewing's sarcoma metastasis to the gastric wall in a 72-year-old patient.Dodis, L.B., Bennett, M.W., Carr-Locke, D.L.> ;MedGenMed. 2006
- Fas ligand expressed in colon cancer is not associated with increased apoptosis of tumor cells in vivo.Houston, A., Waldron-Lynch, F.D., Bennett, M.W., Roche, D., O'Sullivan, G.C., Shanahan, F., O'Connell, J.> ;Int J Cancer. 2003 Nov 1
- Join now to see all