Are you Dr. Bryan?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 37 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office700 2nd St Ne
Kaiser Permanente Capitol Hill Medical Center
Washington, DC 20002Phone+1 202-346-3000Fax+1 202-346-3749
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Michael Bryan, MD is an endocrinologist in Washington, District of Columbia. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in District of Columbia, Virginia, and Maryland. He is affiliated with MedStar Washington Hospital Center and Holy Cross Hospital.
Education & Training
- Howard UniversityFellowship, Endocrinology, Diabetes, and Metabolism, 1988 - 1990
- Howard UniversityResidency, Internal Medicine, 1985 - 1988
- Howard University College of MedicineClass of 1985
Certifications & Licensure
- VA State Medical License 1999 - 2020
- MD State Medical License 1990 - 2020
- DC State Medical License 1988 - 2020
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism
- Defining The Effect Of Mutations On Collagen FoldingNational Institute Of General Medical Sciences2006–2007