Are you Dr. Odonkor?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 55 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2041 Georgia Ave Nw
Washington, DC 20060Phone+1 202-865-3290Fax+1 202-865-3833
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Wolali Odonkor, MD is an endocrinologist in Washington, District of Columbia. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in District of Columbia, Virginia, and Maryland. She is affiliated with Howard University Hospital and is an Assistant Professor at Howard University College of Medicine.
Education & Training
- Howard UniversityFellowship, Endocrinology, Diabetes, and Metabolism, 1999 - 2001
- Howard UniversityResidency, Internal Medicine, 1996 - 1999
- University of Science and Technology SOMClass of 1992
Certifications & Licensure
- VA State Medical License 2001 - 2004
- DC State Medical License 2000 - 2022
- MD State Medical License 2000 - 2023
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism
Publications & Presentations
- 3 citationsMaintenance of long-term adequate levels of vitamin d lowers HbA1c in African American patients with type 2 diabetes.Rhea T Green, Kanwal K. Gambhir, Gail Nunlee-Bland, Wolali Odonkor, Vijaya Ganta> ;Ethnicity & Disease. 2014 Jun 20
- 2 citationsFasting plasma ghrelin levels are reduced, but not suppressed during OGTT in obese African American adolescents.Maurice B Fluitt, Kanwal K. Gambhir, Gail Nunlee-Bland, Wolali Odonkor> ;Ethnicity & Disease. 2013 Jan 1
- 2 citationsSignificance of plasma C-peptide in obese African American adolescents.Gregory V. Williams, Kanwal K. Gambhir, Gail Nunlee-Bland, Cynthia K. Abrams, Vijaya Ganta, Wolali Odonkor> ;Journal of The National Medical Association. 2011 Sep 1
- Join now to see all
- Howard University HospitalWashington, District of Columbia