Dr. Cafone is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office8 High St
Mullica Hill, NJ 08062Phone+1 856-223-1685Fax+1 856-418-1537
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Sidney Kimmel Medical College at Thomas Jefferson UniversityResidency, Pediatrics, 1995 - 1998
- Rowan University School of Osteopathic MedicineClass of 1994
Certifications & Licensure
- NJ State License 1996 - 2023
- PA State License 1995 - 1998
- American Board of Pediatrics Pediatrics
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FAAP) American Academy of Pediatrics
Publications & Presentations
- 13 citationsHypercalciuria and urolithiasis in a case of Costello syndrome.F. K. Assadi, Charles I. Scott, Charles P. McKay, Linda Nicholson, Michael Cafone, Laszlo Hopp, Deborah A. Fattori> ;Pediatric Nephrology. 1999 Jan 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: