Dr. Cooper is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office41 Mall Rd
Lahey Clinic, Inc.
Burlington, MA 01805Phone+1 781-744-1282Fax+1 781-744-8988
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Yale-New Haven Medical CenterResidency, Ophthalmology, 1988 - 1991
- Yale-New Haven Medical Center (Waterbury)Internship, Internal Medicine, 1987 - 1988
- Yale School of MedicineClass of 1987
Certifications & Licensure
- MA State Medical License 1992 - 2025
- CT State Medical License 1991 - 1993
- HI State Medical License 1990 - 1993
- NY State Medical License 1991 - 1992
- American Board of Ophthalmology Ophthalmology
Publications & Presentations
- 4 citationsAn Initiative to Improve Follow-up of Patients with Glaucoma.Calvin C Robbins, Sidrah Anjum, Amer Mosa Alwreikat, Michael Lee Cooper, Paul R Cotran, Shiyoung Roh, David J Ramsey> ;Ophthalmology Science. 2021 Dec 1
- 1 citationsIntraocular pressure decreases in eyes with glaucoma-related diagnoses after conversion to aflibercept for treatment-resistant age-related macular degenerationDavid Ramsey, James C McCullum, Elise E Steinberger, Yubo Zhang, Amer Mosa Alwreikat, Michael L Cooper, Shiyoung Roh, Paul R. Cotran> ;Eye. 2021 Aug 12
- Quality of referrals for glaucoma assessment: a cross-sectional survey of clinical data and outcomesKira J. Szulborski, Daniel S. Weintraub, Shiyoung Roh, Amer Mosa Alwreikat, Michael Lee Cooper, Paul R. Cotran, David Ramsey> ;International Ophthalmology. 2021 Jul 30
- Join now to see all
- Lahey Hospital & Medical Center, BurlingtonBurlington, Massachusetts
- North Shore Medical CenterSalem, Massachusetts
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: