Dr. Crutchlow is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office3400 Spruce Street
Philadelphia, PA 19104Phone+1 215-662-2300
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Pennsylvania Health SystemFellowship, Endocrinology, Diabetes, and Metabolism, 2003 - 2005
- McGaw Medical Center of Northwestern UniversityResidency, Internal Medicine, 1998 - 2001
- Sidney Kimmel Medical College at Thomas Jefferson UniversityClass of 1998
Certifications & Licensure
- PA State Medical License 2001 - 2022
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification EpicCare Ambulatory EMR, Epic Systems Corporation, 2012
Publications & Presentations
- 10 citationsSingle‐dose euglycaemic clamp studies demonstrating pharmacokinetic and pharmacodynamic similarity between MK‐1293 insulin glargine and originator insulin glargine (La...Michael F. Crutchlow, John Palcza, Kate Mostoller, Chantal Mahon, April M. Barbour, Michael C. Marcos, Yang Xu, Elaine Watkins, Linda Morrow, Marcus Hompesch> ;Diabetes, Obesity and Metabolism. 2018 Feb 1
- 7 citationsDirect comparison of radioimmunoassay and LC-MS/MS for PK assessment of insulin glargine in clinical developmentYang Xu, Marita Prohn, Xiao-Yan Cai, Michael Crutchlow, Sudha S. Shankar, Kevin P. Bateman, Eric Woolf> ;Bioanalysis. 2014 Dec 23
- 96 citationsCalcineurin Signaling Regulates Human Islet β-Cell SurvivalScott A. Soleimanpour, Michael F. Crutchlow, Alana M. Ferrari, Jeffrey C. Raum, David N. Groff, Matthew M. Rankin, Chengyang Liu, Diva D. De León, Ali Naji, Jake A. Ku...> ;Journal of Biological Chemistry. 2010 Dec 17
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: