Dr. Eaton is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office8111 S Emerson Ave
Indianapolis, IN 46237Phone+1 317-865-5171Fax+1 317-865-5172
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Southern California/LAC+USC Medical CenterResidency, Radiation Oncology, 2006 - 2010
- Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai (Beth Israel)Internship, Internal Medicine, 2005 - 2006
- Albert Einstein College of MedicineClass of 2005
Certifications & Licensure
- IN State Medical License 2010 - 2023
- CA State Medical License 2007 - 2018
- American Board of Radiology Radiation Oncology
- Testing the Addition of a New Immunotherapy Drug, Atezolizumab (MPDL3280A), to the Usual Chemoradiation (CRT) Therapy Treatment for Limited Stage Small Cell Lung Cancer (LS-SCLC) Start of enrollment: 2019 May 28
Phase 2, Phase 3
- Select Specialty Hospital of INpolisIndianapolis, Indiana
- Riverview HealthNoblesville, Indiana
- Major HospitalShelbyville, Indiana
- Franciscan Health IndianapolisIndianapolis, Indiana
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: