Dr. Goutsouliak is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
See Dr. Goutsouliak's full profile
Office8111 S Emerson Ave
Indianapolis, IN 46237Phone+1 317-528-5171Fax+1 317-528-5172
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Cernovickij Medicine InstitutionClass of 1978
Certifications & Licensure
- IN State Medical License 2004 - 2023
Publications & Presentations
- Anaplastic thyroid cancer in British Columbia 1985-1999: a population-based study.Goutsouliak, V., Hay, J. H.> ;Clin Oncol (R Coll Radiol). 2005 Apr
- Comparison of angiotensin II type-1 and type-2 receptor antagonists on angiotensin II-induced IP3 generation in cardiomyocytes.Goutsouliak, V., Rabkin, S. W.> ;Gen Pharmacol. 1998 Mar
- Angiotensin II-induced inositol phosphate generation is mediated through tyrosine kinase pathways in cardiomyocytes.Goutsouliak, V., Rabkin, S. W.> ;Cell Signal. 1997 Nov
- Join now to see all
- Select Specialty Hospital of INpolisIndianapolis, Indiana
- Riverview HealthNoblesville, Indiana
- Franciscan Health IndianapolisIndianapolis, Indiana
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: