Dr. Eggerstedt is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
OfficeRush University Otolaryngology
1611 W Harrison St Ste 550
Chicago, IL 60612Phone(312) 942-6100
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- UCLA Medical CenterFellowship, Facial Plastic Surgery, 2020 - 2022
- Rush University Medical CenterResidency, Otolaryngology (ENT), 2016 - 2021
- Loyola University Chicago Stritch School of MedicineClass of 2016
Publications & Presentations
- Patients' Perceptions of Resident Surgeon Involvement in Otolaryngology.Matthew J. Urban, Hannah J. Brown, Jae Kim, Michael Eggerstedt, Joseph B. Debettencourt, Inna Husain, Peter Papagiannopoulos, Bobby A. Tajudeen, Pete S. Batra, Phillip...> ;Laryngoscope. 2021 May 1
- Voice-related quality of life: Relation to objective spirometry measures in subglottic stenosis.Michael Eggerstedt, Young Jae Kim, Ethan M. Ritz, Tirth R Patel, Shannon M. Theis, Inna Husain> ;American Journal of Otolaryngology. 2021 Mar 30
- Facial Nerve Paraganglioma Masquerading as Bell palsy: A Reconstructive Pitfall.Michelle Seu, Michael Eggerstedt, Ritu Ghai, Amir H. Dorafshar, R. Mark Wiet> ;Journal of Craniofacial Surgery. 2021 Mar 12
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: