Are you Dr. Ham?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 62 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office617 Lakeview Rd
Clearwater, FL 33756Phone(727) 441-3724Fax(727) 442-2594
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Michael Ham, MD is a nephrologist in Clearwater, Florida. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Florida. He is affiliated with Morton Plant Hospital, Largo Medical Center, and Mease Dunedin Hospital.
Education & Training
- Brown University/Rhode Island Hospital-LifespanFellowship, Nephrology, 2004 - 2006
- Brown University/Rhode Island Hospital-LifespanResidency, Internal Medicine, 2001 - 2004
- University of Miami Leonard M. Miller School of MedicineClass of 2001
Certifications & Licensure
- FL State Medical License 2006 - 2022
- American Board of Internal Medicine Nephrology