Dr. Harris is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office4501 Maccorkle Ave Sw
South Charleston, WV 25309Phone(304) 766-6266Fax(304) 766-7825
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Nassau University Medical CenterResidency, Ophthalmology, 1990 - 1993
- University of PennsylvaniaInternship, Transitional Year, 1989 - 1990
- Temple University School of MedicineClass of 1989
Certifications & Licensure
- WV State Medical License 1993 - 2022
- NY State Medical License 1991 - 1994
- PA State Medical License 1989 - 1990
- American Board of Ophthalmology Ophthalmology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Compulink Advantage EHR, Compulink, 2011-2013
- Fellow (FAAO) American Academy of Ophthalmology
Publications & Presentations
- Distance education vs face-to-face classes: individual differences, course preferences and enrollment.Harris, M.L., Gibson, S.G.> ;Psychol Rep. 2006 Jun
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: