Are you Dr. Harrison?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 57 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office520 Mary St
Evansville, IN 47710Phone+1 812-452-3400Fax+1 812-452-3403
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Michael Harrison, MD is a cardiologist in Evansville, Indiana. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Indiana. He is affiliated with Deaconess Midtown Hospital, Ascension St. Vincent Warrick, and Select Specialty Hospital of INpolis.
Education & Training
- University of Kentucky College of MedicineFellowship, Cardiovascular Disease, 1986 - 1987
- University of Kentucky College of MedicineFellowship, Cardiovascular Disease, 1984 - 1985
- Indiana University School of MedicineResidency, Internal Medicine, 1981 - 1984
- SUNY Upstate Medical UniversityClass of 1981
Certifications & Licensure
- IN State Medical License 1991 - 2023
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Cardiovascular Disease
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACC) American College of Cardiology
Publications & Presentations
- 4 citationsReliability of blood pressure, heart rate, and Doppler-derived hemodynamic measurements during exercise.Donald K. Woodward, G. Dennis Clifton, Randall A. McCoy, Mikel D. Smith, Michael R. Harrison> ;Journal of The American Society of Echocardiography. 1995 Jan 1
- 1 citationsPharmacokinetics and pharmacodynamics of a new cardiotonic vasodilator agent, 349U85, in normal subjects.G. Dennis Clifton, Michael R. Harrison, Daniel P. Wermeling, Robert A Long, Richard J Fleck, Robert L Rolleri, Stephen Weller, Alan R Brown, Richard M Welch> ;Clinical Pharmacology & Therapeutics. 1994 Jan 1
- 8 citationsMultiple Dose Pharmacokinetics of Four Different Doses of Nisoldipine in Hypertensive PatientsMary H. H. Chandler, G. Dennis Clifton, John T. Lettieri, Arthur L. Mazzu, Douglas R. Allington, Andrew C. Thieneman, Thomas S. Foster, Michael R. Harrison> ;The Journal of Clinical Pharmacology. 1992 Jun 1
- Join now to see all
- How to Mend A Broken Heart, if You’re A ZebrafishFebruary 14th, 2020
- Deaconess Midtown HospitalEvansville, Indiana
- Select Specialty Hospital of INpolisIndianapolis, Indiana
- Ascension St. Vincent WarrickBoonville, Indiana