Dr. Ingram is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office4143 Carmichael Rd
Montgomery, AL 36106Phone(334) 395-2200Fax(334) 395-2201
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of California (Irvine)Residency, Radiation Oncology, 1994 - 1998
- University of Louisville School of MedicineInternship, Internal Medicine, 1993 - 1994
- University of Louisville School of MedicineClass of 1993
Certifications & Licensure
- AL State Medical License 1998 - 2022
- CA State Medical License 1994 - 1998
- American Board of Radiology Radiation Oncology
- Baptist Medical Center EastMontgomery, Alabama
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: