Dr. Katz is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office101 East Valencia Mesa Drive
Fullerton, CA 92835
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- UCLA David Geffen School of Medicine/UCLA Medical CenterFellowship, Critical Care Medicine (Internal Medicine), 2005 - 2006
- UCLA-Olive ViewResidency, Internal Medicine/Emergency Medicine, 2000 - 2005
- University of Arizona College of Medicine-TucsonClass of 2000
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 2001 - 2023
- American Board of Emergency Medicine Emergency Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Critical Care Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Hospice and Palliative Medicine
- St. Jude Medical CenterFullerton, California
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: