Dr. Keverline is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office3206 Churchland Blvd
Chesapeake, VA 23321Phone(757) 484-0101Fax(757) 484-0515
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Pittsburgh Medical CenterResidency, Ophthalmology, 1998 - 2001
- University of Pittsburgh Medical Center-Mercy HospitalInternship, Transitional Year, 1997 - 1998
- University of Pittsburgh School of MedicineClass of 1997
Certifications & Licensure
- NM State Medical License 2001 - 2001
- VA State Medical License 2001 - 2022
- PA State Medical License 1998 - 2001
- American Board of Ophthalmology Ophthalmology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FAAO) American Academy of Ophthalmology
Publications & Presentations
- 9 citationsIn vitro comparison of ciprofloxacin, ofloxacin, and povidone-iodine for surgical prophylaxis.Michael R. Keverline, Regis P. Kowalski, Deepinder K. Dhaliwal> ;Journal of Cataract and Refractive Surgery. 2002 Jun 1
- 6 citationsA practice-based survey of familial age-related maculopathyMichael R. Keverline, Tammy S. Mah, Paul O. Keverline, Michael B. Gorin> ;Ophthalmic Genetics. 1998 Mar 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: