Are you Dr. Kilcullen?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 36 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office32 Pleasant St
Woodstock, VT 05091Phone(802) 457-3053
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Michael Kilcullen, MD is a board certified pediatrician in Woodstock, Vermont. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Vermont and New Hampshire. He is affiliated with Mt. Ascutney Hospital and Health Center.
Education & Training
- Dartmouth-Hitchcock/Mary Hitchcock Memorial HospitalResidency, Pediatrics, 1977 - 1979
- Sidney Kimmel Medical College at Thomas Jefferson UniversityResidency, Pediatrics, 1975 - 1977
- Sidney Kimmel Medical College at Thomas Jefferson UniversityClass of 1975
Certifications & Licensure
- NH State Medical License 1979 - 2019
- VT State Medical License 1979 - 2018
- American Board of Pediatrics Pediatrics
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Physician Practice Connections Recognition Program National Committee for Quality Assurance, 2011-2014
- Patient-Centered Medical Home Recognition Program National Committee for Quality Assurance, 2011-2014
- Fellow (FAAP) American Academy of Pediatrics
- Mt. Ascutney Hospital and Health CenterWindsor, Vermont