Are you Dr. Kilkenny?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 24 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
OfficeUs 60 At 4th Street
Store Room #6
Ceredo, WV 25507Phone(304) 453-3050
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Michael Kilkenny, MD is a board certified family physician in Ceredo, West Virginia. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in West Virginia. He is affiliated with Cabell Huntington Hospital.
Education & Training
- Marshall University Joan C. Edwards School of MedicineResidency, Family Medicine, 1986 - 1988
- Marshall University Joan C. Edwards School of MedicineResidency, Family Medicine, 1982 - 1983
- Marshall University Joan C. Edwards School of MedicineClass of 1982
Certifications & Licensure
- WV State Medical License 1983 - 2022
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
- Cabell Bars Generally Compliant with Pandemic Safety MeasuresOctober 28th, 2020
- Rising COVID-19 Case Numbers Prompt Stay-Home Advisory in Cabell County While Other Counties Try to Keep up with Contact TracingOctober 16th, 2020
- America’s Patchwork Pandemic Is Fraying Even FurtherMay 20th, 2020
- Join now to see all
- Cabell Huntington HospitalHuntington, West Virginia