Dr. Kohn is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1501 Trousdale Dr
Burlingame, CA 94010Phone(650) 696-5500Fax(650) 692-5348
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Denver Health Medical CenterResidency, Emergency Medicine, 1990 - 1993
- Santa Clara Valley Medical CenterInternship, Transitional Year, 1989 - 1990
- Stanford University School of MedicineClass of 1989
Certifications & Licensure
- CO State Medical License 1990 - 1995
- CA State Medical License 1990 - 2021
- American Board of Emergency Medicine Emergency Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- Sexual identity in congenital adrenal hyperplasiaIsabelle M L Bosi, Jane Holmes-Walker, Namson S Lau, Slavica Bate, Gail Anderson, Michael Kohn, Simon Clarke> ;Journal of Paediatrics and Child Health. 2021 Apr 1
- Structural brain network topology underpinning ADHD and response to methylphenidate treatment.Kristi Griffiths, Taylor A. Braund, Michael Kohn, Simon Clarke, Leanne M. Williams, Mayuresh S. Korgaonkar> ;Translational Psychiatry. 2021 Mar 2
- Pupillary unrest, opioid intensity, and the impact of environmental stimulation on respiratory depressionRachel Eshima McKay, Michael Kohn, Merlin D. Larson> ;Journal of Clinical Monitoring and Computing. 2021 Mar 2
- Join now to see all
- Letter to the Editor: PE and ED Workup for SyncopeApril 23rd, 2017
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: