Dr. Jensen is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1501 Trousdale Dr
Burlingame, CA 94010Phone(650) 696-5500Fax(650) 696-5377
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Stanford UniversityResidency, Emergency Medicine, 2001 - 2004
- University of Utah School of MedicineClass of 2001
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 2002 - 2022
- American Board of Emergency Medicine Emergency Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 18 citationsComparison of etomidate and midazolam for prehospital rapid-sequence intubation.Eric R. Swanson, David E. Fosnocht, Suzanne C. Jensen> ;Prehospital Emergency Care. 2004 Jul 1
- 59 citationsReduced endothelial nitric oxide synthase in lungs of chronically ventilated preterm lambsAmy N. MacRitchie, Kurt H. Albertine, Jiancheng Sun, Paul S. Lei, Suzanne C. Jensen, Allen A. Freestone, Philip M. Clair, Mar Janna Dahl, Emily A. Godfrey, David P. Ca...> ;American Journal of Physiology-lung Cellular and Molecular Physiology. 2001 Oct 1
- Mills-Peninsula Health ServicesBurlingame, California
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: