Dr. White is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1501 Trousdale Dr
Burlingame, CA 94010Phone(650) 696-5500Fax(650) 696-5377
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Pittsburgh Medical CenterResidency, Emergency Medicine, 1985 - 1988
- UCSFClass of 1985
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 1988 - 2023
- PA State Medical License 1986 - 1988
- American Board of Emergency Medicine Emergency Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- White matter tract alterations in fragile X syndrome: preliminary evidence from diffusion tensor imaging.Naama Barnea-Goraly, Stephan Eliez, Maj Hedeus, Vinod Menon, Christopher D. White, Michael E. Moseley, Allan L. Reiss> ;American Journal of Medical Genetics. 2003 Apr 1
- 72 citationsNeural correlates of auditory perception in Williams syndrome: an fMRI study.Daniel J. Levitin, Vinod Menon, J. Eric Schmitt, Stephan Eliez, Christopher D. White, Gary H. Glover, Jay Kadis, Julie R. Korenberg, Ursula Bellugi, Allan L. Reiss> ;NeuroImage. 2003 Jan 1
- Functional brain activation during arithmetic processing in females with fragile X Syndrome is related to FMR1 protein expression.Susan M. Rivera, Vinod Menon, Christopher D. White, Bronwyn Glaser, Allan L. Reiss> ;Human Brain Mapping. 2002 Aug 1
- Join now to see all
- Mills-Peninsula Health ServicesBurlingame, California
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: