Dr. Gillis is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Burlingame, CA 94010Phone(650) 696-5446
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Stanford UniversityResidency, Emergency Medicine, 2005 - 2008
- University of California Irvine College of MedicineClass of 2005
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 2006 - 2022
- American Board of Emergency Medicine Emergency Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 2 citationsHypertensive crisis and NSTEMI after accidental overdose of sustained release pseudoephedrine: a case report.N. Ewen Wang, Erin Gillis, Dawn Mudie> ;Clinical Toxicology. 2008 Dec 2
- Mills-Peninsula Health ServicesBurlingame, California
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: