Are you Dr. McDonald?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 40 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office601 W 5th Ave
Spokane, WA 99204Phone(509) 344-2663Fax(509) 624-9179
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Michael McDonald, MD is a board certified orthopedic surgeon in Spokane, Washington. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Washington and Minnesota. He is affiliated with MultiCare Deaconess Hospital, Providence Sacred Heart Medical Center & Children's Hospital, and MultiCare Valley Hospital.
Education & Training
- University of Minnesota Medical SchoolResidency, Orthopaedic Surgery, 1995 - 1999
- University of Minnesota Medical SchoolResidency, Surgery, 1994 - 1995
- University of Utah School of MedicineClass of 1994
Certifications & Licensure
- WA State Medical License 2008 - 2023
- MN State Medical License 1996 - 2009
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery Orthopaedic Surgery
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, 2011
Publications & Presentations
- Physical capacity of rescue personnel in the mining industry.Stewart, I. B., McDonald, M. D., Hunt, A. P., Parker, T. W.> ;J Occup Med Toxicol. 2008 Oct 14
- Managing the community response to bioterrorist threats.Weedn, V. W., McDonald, M. D., Locke, S. E., Schreiber, M., Friedman, R. H., Newell, R. G., Temoshok, L. R.> ;IEEE Eng Med Biol Mag. 2004 Jan 01
- "The king of terrors" revisited: the smallpox vaccination campaign and its lessons for future biopreparedness.Schneider, C. P., McDonald, M. D.> ;J Law Med Ethics. 2003
- Join now to see all
- MultiCare Deaconess HospitalSpokane, Washington
- Providence Sacred Heart Medical Center & Children's HospitalSpokane, Washington
- MultiCare Valley HospitalSpokane, Washington
- Lincoln HospitalDavenport, Washington