Dr. Mills is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office122 12th St
Princeton, WV 24740Phone+1 304-487-7000
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- St Joseph Mercy Ann ArborInternship, Transitional Year, 1979 - 1980
- West Virginia School of Osteopathic MedicineClass of 1979
Certifications & Licensure
- KY State License 2000 - 2008
- FL State License 1986 - 2024
- WV State License 1980 - 2023
- AOA Board of Emergency Medicine Emergency Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACEP) American College of Emergency Physicians
Publications & Presentations
- Rare gastric metastasis of testicular choriocarcinoma.Drake, M.G., Nasseri, J., Mills, M.R.> ;Gastrointest Endosc. 2007 Aug
- PCRF 2020 EMS Research AbstractsAugust 31st, 2020
- Princeton Community HospitalPrinceton, West Virginia
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: